Way Victor (formerly Way Victoria ), located near Roundwood , County Wicklow , Ireland , is a remarkable private meditation garden for its black granite sculptures. The 9-hectare property includes a number of small lakes and wooded areas. A plaque at the entrance indicates that the park is dedicated to the cryptographer Alan Turing .
The park closed in 2015 under the name of ” Victoria’s Way” with the owner saying, “Too many excursionists have become a fun park for parents with children, designed as a contemplative garden for over 28 years. but was then reopened as Victor’s Way on April 15, 2016 with new age restrictions and higher entry fees.  The change of name actually amounts to its original name 
The park is open to the public during the summer months (15 April – 25 September), with admission for adults only with a minimum contribution.
Most of the statues in the park are in black granite , some in bronze and 1.5 to 4.9 m high.  The first structure at the entrance is a sculptured tunnel based on the idea of the dentate vagina . The first statue added to the park was the fasting Buddha. 
Eight statues are dedicated to Ganesha , showing the god of the elephant dancing, reading and playing musical instruments.  All Ganesha sculptures were made in Tamil Nadu , India , and each took five artisans a year to do. 
Other statues include a large python-shaped seat, a solitary index pointing to the sky, and interpretations of Buddha , Shiva , Eve and others.
Many sculptures include small patterns of modernity, such as a small pint of Guinness next to a Ganesha and a cell phone nestled in the back of a hungry Buddha. 
The park is owned and maintained by Victor Langheld, born in 1940 in Berlin and lived with a number of different religious orders in Thailand, Japan and Sri Lanka.  The family legacy allowed Langheld to spend most of his adult life traveling to spiritual sites in Asia , before traveling to Ireland and sponsoring the construction of the sculpture park.
Langheld designed most of the sculptures,  and continues to organize the park and welcome visitors.
- ^ Go up to: a b “Indian Sculpture Park Victor Way Roundwood Co. Wicklow Ireland by Martin Varghese / IvisionIreland” . youtube.com . Retrieved on June 26, 2016 .
- ^ Go to: a b “Victor’s Way Opening Hours & Access” . victorsway.eu . Retrieved on June 26, 2016 .
- Jump up ^ “The answers of Victor’s Way Q & A by Victor Langheld” . tripadvisor.co.uk . Retrieved on June 26, 2016 .
- Go to top ^ “Victoria’s Way – Originally Victor’s Way (1: 58s)” . youtube . Retrieved on June 26, 2016 .
- Skip ^ Victoria’s Way spiritual sculpture park FiledSeptember 21, 2008 at theWayback Machine.
- Jump to the top ^ “Victoria Way – First Statue (2: 33s)” . youtube . Retrieved on June 26, 2016 .
- Jump up^ L’exposition irlandaise de Ganesh, Victoria’s Way, Roundwood, Co Wicklow
- ^ Go to: a b Erindipity of David Kenny [ dead link ]
- Jump ^ Wicklow Daily Photo: Indian Sculpture Park VI
- Jump ^ Victor, from Victoria’s Way ArchivedJanuary 24, 2010 at theWayback Machine.