Tayto Park is an amusement park, located in Kilbrew, near Ashbourne in County Meath. The park opened in November 2010. Located 30 minutes from the center of Dublin, Tayto Park hosts a variety of activities to suit all ages.
- Pow Wow Playground : playground with towers, slides, climbing walls and rope bridges for children under 12 years.
- Spudhara Playground : play area with swings and children’s activities during the sixth
- Dinosaurs Alive : Exhibition of life animatronic dinosaurs (self-guided walk through)
- Tiny Tater Patch : Giant Spiral hill and mini maze
- Giant Chessboard : A seasonal attraction that has water jets in the ground
- Mini Playground : Great fun for children aged 4 years and over
- crispy Maze
- Vortex Tunnel : This attraction is a tunnel with swirling lights in the vicinity of the factory tour
- Tayto Factory Tour : Visitors can see how the nation’s favorite potato chips are made and learn some of Mr. Tayto most guarded secrets (No production on Saturday, Sunday or holidays)
- Live shows : Magic
- Face Painting & Arts and Crafts
- wheelchair Swing
- Play and Splash : Whacky water zone
Eagle Sky Adventure Zone
- Cuchulainn Coaster : Ireland’s only wooden roller coaster, and the only one big roller coaster ride of any kind in the country (as of 2016), opened June 5, 2015.  Ground was broken on the project August 10, 2014 and construction began 1 september 2014 with a strong focus on mythical Irish history, the roller coaster named after one of the great eternal heroes of Irish history, Cuchulainn. The figure of the great Irish fighters emblazoned across the front of the roller coaster train.
- Rotator : Rotator is a “Frisbie” style of ride. Riders facing outwards on a rotating gondala which swings like a pendulum.
- Air Race : This trip, themed around the aircraft, spins and rotates simultaneously.
- 5D cinema : A short film experience with air gusts, water jets, leg ticklers, flashing lights, bubbles and smoke blasts.
- Zip Line Extreme : Tayto Park is home to Ireland’s longest and fastest zip wire
- Extreme climbing wall 21 meters climbing wall to test the climbing skills.
- Tayto Twister 20 meters tubular slide
- Sky Walk : Three levels of obstacles and bridges high above the ground
- Air Jumpers : Bungee system with trampolines to spring over 5 meters high
- The Superhero Training Wall : Climb up to 9 meters on the wall
- Crispy Creek Mining Company : Pan sand by flowing water to reveal rare stones
- Shot Tower : Strap in, countdown and prepare to shoot 10 meters into the sky
- Pony Rail : Saddle up and gallop across the plains Tayto Park
- Honey Jar Bears : Join the honey pot carries for a fun adventure
- Steam Train Express : 2 feet (610 mm) narrow gauge  train with a steam contour / diesel hydraulic locomotive and three coaches from Severn Lamb 
- Agro’s Friends : Is an open area, which includes many rare breeds of animals such as Jacob, Manx & Soay sheep, Highland cattle, pygmy goats, Vietnamese pot belly pigs and other pets.
- Wildwoods : a wooded area with wildlife including ocelots, ring-tailed coatis, Amur leopards, fishing cat, corsac foxes, aardwolves and more.
- Feathered friends : Miscellaneous and beautiful collection of exotic birds from around the world
- Buffalo Ridge : Home to the first herd of American bison in Ireland
- Cat Country : cougars, lynx and the largest of the big cats, endangered Amur tigers.
- Down Under : Visit emus and wallabies
Tayto Park is wheelchair except for the tea house in the tree house and buffalo viewing platform. There is a gift shop and dining options such as the restaurant at the Lodge Building, which also offers a private function room or the Pizza Place.
There is free parking for cars and buses as well as disabled parking near the entrance.
Bus Eireann runs 103 and 105 services, which stops at the park on a daily basis.
- Official website
- Jump up ^ 
- Jump up ^ RCDB.com – Cuchulainn
- Jump up ^ Severn Lamb – Texan
- Jump up ^ Blooloop – Severn Lamb Provides Texan Rail turnkey package for Tayto Park, Ireland